Art of Noize is a small group of people based in Sweden with a common love for music. More specifically music that makes people go bananas. We love the heavy, the hard-hitting, the trashy, the beautiful. We love discovering new music and we love sharing it with the world. Most of all we love letting music surprise us.
What else do we do?
We never started Art Of Noize with the intent of it just being another music blog. We want to go above and beyond what is expected. Therefore we've been very active in covering the EDM (Electronic Dance Music) scene in Sweden by going to gigs, filming live shows and talking to the best artists out there. Our YouTube channel is a testament to a lot of the work we've done so far, but our hope is to be able to add work we are proud of and love to this page as our journey continues.
What kind of Music will i find here?
The way we see it genres often do people disfavours. They tend to act like walls disconnecting people who love music. We love good music, that's it. That being said, with Art of Noize our goal is to share music that delivers the finest of what we call 'hard-hitting' party flavours. We like the stuff which makes you wanna headbang. Today this tends to include labels such as Dubstep, Electro of different varieties and Drum & Bass. We never feel the need to stick within the parameters of these labels. Good music is good music and that's what we want to share with you.
Sometimes you guys submit some really awesome shit. This was sent to us yesterday and I just had to post it. Joakim Alfvén aka. Joaquin was the guy that sent us this beast of a track. The Stockholm/Sweden based producer is working on his first EP right now and I bet he can deliver us something similiar to this!
The track itself contains the quite over-used South-african groups vocals and some pretty fucking intense layers of madness.
If you like his shit you should go like the guy on Facebook and befriend him on Soundcloud cause hopefully we will see more of him in the future.
Owl Vision, producer of some of the darkest electronic tracks today and coiner of the term death electro is here with another full length album entitled ‘Dystopia’. As we can expect from Owl Vision its trashy, dark and very distorted, however this album takes on a new visually cinematic form. Most of the tracks really would lend themselves well to a Soundtrack which is the main reason why I love this album. The full-length is available at Beatport on Comorbid Records now. Check out my favourite tune from the album below!
Hey guys! I know I’v been quite inactive lately and I’m really sorry about that! This is the first drunken post from me! I’v been focusing on other stuff like my own productions and film producing. I hope this post will make up for the time I’v been inactive.
img width="625" height="250" alt="Top 10 tracks of 2012 + HAPPY NEW YEAR MIXTAPE!" src="http://artofnoize.se/wp-content/uploads/mp_uploads/champagne.jpg" class="size-full"> It’s been one hell of a year with alot of new talents coming and going. We have seen the rise of both Moombahton and Trap. We have heard alot of crappy tracks and alot of good ones.
We here at Art of Noize would like that say Happy New year by compiling what we think are the best tracks of 2012. We have probably missed some tracks that should be in there and you will probably not agree with us to 100% but here it is.
Our annual top 10 tracks of the year:
1. Noisia – Friendly Intentions (Liquid Stranger Remix)
2. Knife Party – Sleaze
3. Doctor P & Dillon Francis – Music Is Dead
4. Feed Me – One Click Headshot
5. Deadmau5 – Strobe (Redial Remix)
6. Koan Sound – Akira (Habstrakt Remix)
7. Far Too Loud – Firestorm
8. The Bloody Beetroots – Rocksteady (Gigi Barocco Remix)
9. Reset! – Wind Up
10. Baauer – Harlem Shake
Honorable Mentions: Dirtyphonics – I Need your love, Skrillex & The Doors – Breakn’ A Sweat (Zedd Remix), Dillion Francis & Kill the Noise – Dill the Noise,
Avicci – Silhouettes (Lazy Rich Remix), KO KO – Float (Sound Remedy Remix)
As an extra bonus i will throw in a brand new mixtape by our very own Tasty for you to listen to during your late night celebrations.
1. Chuckie & Junxterjack – Make Some Noise (Deorro Remix)[ANDRESS Reedit]
2. The Prodigy – Breathe (Zedz Dead Remix)
3. Tom Piper, Micky Slim, Majestic – Can’t Kill The Party (Denzal Park Remix)
4. Haezer – Somebody to Cabala
5. Porn Stars – Porn Movies
6. Soundboysrock – Antler (Hantise Remix)
7. Blaster – Lazers (Konec Remix)
8. Blaster – Lazers (Third2second Remix)
9. Doctor P – Flying Spaghetti Monster
10. Bypass Bandits – Honk My Tonk
11. Ostblockschlampen and Stereofunk – Drop That Shit (GTRONIC Popper RMX)
12. Two Steps From Hell – Nemesis (Artistes Inconnus Remix)
13. Asaf Avidan – Reckoning Song – One Day (Dave Scorp Remix)
14. Haezer – Daft Punk Mashup
15. Neil Davidge – Nemesis (Alvin Risk Remix)
16. Hypomaniacs – Systematic (Hantise Remix)
17. La Musique D’Ordinateur – Revolver (Andy’s Re-lectro Mix)
18. Space Laces – No Mercy
19. Heavygrinder – DUALITY – SLIPKNOT (HEAVYGRINDER REMIX)
20. Dirtyphonics – I Need Your Love
21. The Proxy – Shut Up (Gtronic Remix)
22. Chewy Chocolate Cookies & Aaren Reale – DIE
23. The Prodigy – Smack My Bitch Up (Noisia Remix)
24. Nero – Etude
Antichrist is as many of you know one of our favorite producers here at Art of Noize. And we are always glad to see new things coming from him. Here we can introduce you to his new EP entitled “VHS” released via the awesome label Bonerizing Records consisting of two unique tracks named “Doomsicle” and “Cottonwood Mountain”.
The first track Cottonwood Mountain is a track I tried making that has a lot of emotions. But is still a banger. Doomsicle is a dubstep/glitch track, I wanted to make something with some different sounds i managed to create. It’s a bit different but it should be heavy enough to blast some ears to death. Hope you all enjoy this release and thanks for supporting me so far! I love you all for that. /Antichrist
Speaking for myself. When I first heard “Doomsicle” I got chills down my spine when I heard the intro of the song. And when it all starts at about 1.08 I closed my eyes and just nodded my head back and forth and smiled. “Cottonwood Mountain” on the other hand made me move my pale limbs a bit more. In a none freakish matter that is! I am always surprised on how Dennis Johansson aka Antichrist can make such unique sounds and fit them all together to create awesome tracks like these two! Hands down to Antichrist, hands down! Have a listen and go grab the EP on Beatport here!
Hello friendly friends! Got myself some spare time the other day so I sat down and made a mixtape for you guys! It’s a combination of tracks that I either enjoy or usually play when I’m out djing. Since it was ripped directly from my controller there were no possibility to convert it to mp3 without a massive quality loss. If you still wanna “waste” 1 GB of harddrive space the mixtape is available for download.
01. Culprate – Nightmares in Reality (feat. Maksim)
02. Doctor P – Flying Spaghetti Monster
03. Knife Party – Sleaze vs Sleaze (Lost Boys remix) (Ohmygosh Edit)
04. Pyramyth – Rubber Kangaroo
05. Knife Party – Bonfire
06. Kaskade vs. Kelly Clarkson & Nicky Romero – Angel On My Stronger – (Nicky Romero Mix) [Kaskade FON Mash]
07. John Dahlback – Panic
08. Die Antwoord – I Fink U Freeky
09. Bombs Away – Jump (Thomas Hart Bootleg)
10. Schoolboy – Aftershock
11. Swedish House Mafia Vs. Dada Life – Feed The Antidote (DAZZANG Remix)
12. Den Svenska Björnstammen – Vart Jag Mig I Världen Vänder (Cazzette Remix)
13. Chuckie & Promise Land & Bartosz Brenes & Tony Romera vs Yves V & Felguk Feat. Amanda Wilson – Breaking Up (Haengwon Nam WOW Bootleg)
14. Maurizio Gubellini & Delayers – In Da House
15. Avicii – Silhouettes (Laxy Rich + Nari & Milani Remix) (Tasty & Ohmygosh Edit)
16. Skrillex & Damian “Jr Gong” Marley – Make It Bun Dem (Alvin Risk Remix) (Ohmygosh Edit)
17. Alex Clare – Too Close (Cazzettes Amphitheatres Surrounding Her Mix)
18. Canblaster – Chicken Run (Ostblockschlampen Remix)
19. Bombaclat – This Is How We Praise You (Fatboy Slim & Hardwell vs Labrinth & Knife Party vs Montell Jordan)
20. The Bloody Beetroots – Rocksteady (Gigi Barocco Remix)
21. Nicky Romero – Toulouse
22. Justice vs. Simian – We Are Your Friends (Krftkds Remix)
I know this has been out for some days now, but after listening to it for some time I decided to share it with you guys! It grows on you, or at least on me it does! The Catevari has here made a nasty edit of Ninetynines song “Pier 12″. I freaking adore the madness that starts at around 1:21! Catevari has some nice previews up on soundcloud, so be sure to check them out as well. Cheers!
Yo Art Of Noizers! Here is a quick mix I scrambled together today. Use it to pump up for the club tonight, or to get your memory back of what you did yesterday night. Whatever you choose to do, crank the volume up and enjoy the 30 minute madness you are about to hear! Read more for the tracklist.
As I mentioned in my recent Zeds Dead, Blaster remix post, we’ve got a F.O.O.L remix coming up, and it has now arrived for public ear smashing! This one’s a melodic smasher. Make sure you check it out on Beatport and spread the word since this is a competition. The winner will be releasing this tune on Ultra Records which is a pretty sick promotion, something would love to see happen for these guys!
Beatport is currently doing a remix competition on a track by Zeds Dead which was released on their latest EP ‘The Living Dead’. We posted about that when it was released and its a fantastic EP where Zeds Dead really show the world that they aren’t just the masters of remixes but original material as well.
So now we have some great remixes to look forward to. One of them is an upcoming remix by F.O.O.L which I have heard and it’s fantastic, I can’t wait to post that. But today I’m sharing with you French producer Blaster’s remix. It’s a trashy, crunchy and complextro’esque variant on the relatively mellow original and I love it. You could make entire tracks out of some of the sounds in this tune.